OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR AND OUR HEALTH
Welcome to our hotel. It's good to have you with us and we hope you enjoy your time with us!
Every day we commit to:
- 1. Maintaining proper preventive behaviour to ensure compliance with hygiene and safety protocols
- 2. Sanitising the room at each departure to ensure a hygienic and safe environment for our next guest
- 3. Cleaning and sanitising common areas several times a day
- 4. Ensuring and enforcing safe distancing
- 5. Sanitising several times a day all surfaces of major contact (such as the reception desk, the lifts and lift button panels, handles, switches, handrails, restrooms in common areas and room key cards)
- 6. Offering hand sanitiser dispensers in all common areas
- 7. Constantly airing all rooms and public areas
- 8. Making disposable gloves and masks available to our guests
- 9. Keeping the right distance between the tables in the dining room at the restaurant
- 10. Being as welcoming as ever
RULES FOR OUR STAFF
- it is compulsory to remain at home if you have a temperature over 37.5° or other flu symptoms; call both your family doctor and local health authorities.
- it is forbidden to enter or to remain in the hotel if there are any conditions deemed to be dangerous (flu symptoms, temperature, arrival from areas at risk or contact with persons testing positive to the virus during the previous 14 days, etc)
- Always comply with all provisions of the authorities and employers in accessing the hotel (safe social distancing and correct hygiene procedures, first and foremost frequent hand washing)
- Be committed to informing your employer of any flu symptoms you may feel during your shift, keeping at least 2 metres between you and other people.
We are here to look after you, your health and your wellbeing. Entrust yourselves to our capable hands.
subject to new regulations by the Italian Ministry of Health and the Region of Veneto, we kindly ask that you
- please, if you are exhibiting respiratory symptoms of any severity and have had contact with Covid-19 cases in the past 14 days, postpone your stay at Villa Cordevigo to a later date.
- maintain a minimum distance of 1 m (approx. 3 ft) and practice social distancing in all public areas and on footpaths.
- wear your protective mask in all public areas.
- provide us with your contact details prior to arrival (mobile phone number, address, birthday) for contactless check-in.
- disinfect your hands at hand sanitiser dispensers at all entrances to the building and public areas, and refrain from shaking hands.
- turn away from others when you cough or sneeze, and wash your hands afterwards.
- stay in your room if you feel sick and inform us so that we can call a doctor for you.
Please feel free to contact the Hospitality Team at email@example.com for any questions and wishes you may have!.
Thank you for your understanding!