OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR AND OUR HEALTH
Welcome to our hotel. It's good to have you with us and we hope you enjoy your time with us!
Every day we commit to:
- 1. Maintaining proper preventive behaviour to ensure compliance with hygiene and safety protocols
- 2. Sanitising the room at each departure to ensure a hygienic and safe environment for our next guest
- 3. Cleaning and sanitising common areas several times a day
- 4. Ensuring and enforcing safe distancing
- 5. Sanitising several times a day all surfaces of major contact (such as the reception desk, the lifts and lift button panels, handles, switches, handrails, restrooms in common areas and room key cards)
- 6. Offering hand sanitiser dispensers in all common areas
- 7. Constantly airing all rooms and public areas
- 8. Making disposable gloves and masks available to our guests
- 9. Keeping the right distance between the tables in the dining room at the restaurant
- 10. Being as welcoming as ever
RULES FOR OUR STAFF
- it is compulsory to remain at home if you have a temperature over 37.5° or other flu symptoms; call both your family doctor and local health authorities.
- it is forbidden to enter or to remain in the hotel if there are any conditions deemed to be dangerous (flu symptoms, temperature, arrival from areas at risk or contact with persons testing positive to the virus during the previous 14 days, etc)
- Always comply with all provisions of the authorities and employers in accessing the hotel (safe social distancing and correct hygiene procedures, first and foremost frequent hand washing)
- Be committed to informing your employer of any flu symptoms you may feel during your shift, keeping at least 2 metres between you and other people.
We are here to look after you, your health and your wellbeing. Entrust yourselves to our capable hands.
subject to new regulations by the Italian Ministry of Health and the Region of Veneto, we kindly ask that you
- please, if you are exhibiting respiratory symptoms of any severity and have had contact with Covid-19 cases in the past 14 days, postpone your stay at Villa Cordevigo to a later date.
- maintain a minimum distance of 1 m (approx. 3 ft) and practice social distancing in all public areas and on footpaths.
- wear your protective mask in all public areas.
- provide us with your contact details prior to arrival (mobile phone number, address, birthday) for contactless check-in.
- disinfect your hands at hand sanitiser dispensers at all entrances to the building and public areas, and refrain from shaking hands.
- turn away from others when you cough or sneeze, and wash your hands afterwards.
- stay in your room if you feel sick and inform us so that we can call a doctor for you.
In addition the following rules are currently applicable:
- we will inform you 7 days prior to arrival about rules most likely to be applicable during your stay.
- In case of major covid-19 restrictions not foreseeable at the time of your booking, you may cancel or change your booking free of charge within 48 hours of receiving our e-mail.
ARRIVAL & CHECK-IN
- Please use the lifts only with people who live with you in the same room or household. Hand sanitisers will be available outside each lift.
- Please use E-MAIL messaging with the hospitality desk for all questions and requests.
- Hand sanitisers will be no less than 60% alcohol-based and will be provided in guest rooms and throughout the hotel.
- all public spaces will be thoroughly cleaned, sanitised and ventilated with fresh air through open windows several times a day.
- All rooms will be thoroughly sanitised and ventilated with fresh air prior to arrival and during regular housekeeping services.
- Total Privacy Option: You may request housekeeping services to take place in front of your room door only.
- Two bottles of mineral water in the room on day of arrival. Additional drinks can be ordered at extra charge.
RESTAURANTS & LOUNGES
- More free space and privacy due to 1 m social distancing between tables.
- Windows in all public spaces are kept open to ensure constant ventilation with fresh air.
- All orders are served by waiters wearing protective masks.
- All Menus are available online using a QR Code and will be printed on request only.
- For each room or family, we reserve a table for breakfast from 7.30 to 10.30 a.m. A maximum of 2 persons can share a table.
- The Bistro Restaurant is open for breakfast from 7.30-10.30 a.m.,for lunch from 12.30 p.m - 2.30 p.m and for dinner from 7 to 10p.m .
- The Fiordilej Bar and Terrace offers drinks and snacks from 12 - midnight
- The gourmet Restaurant Oseleta will open again later this year
- Prior reservation is required for room service during meal times.
- Protective masks are worn during our warm welcome in all indoor spaces.
- Protective masks need to be worn during massage and beauty treatments.
- Every guest receives a spa bag with sheets to cover recliners and a large bath blanket. Recliners need to be covered with sheets which need to be disposed of in the laundry baskets after use.
- The Spa will be at the complete disposal of Guests from 3 September 2020, every day from 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
- Gym equipment is spaced out to maintain 7 square metres between guests. All equipment must be sanitised before and immediately after use.
- Up to 5 persons may be inside at any given time.
- Numerous activities can be enjoyed in the countryside in the immediate vicinity of the hotel and its natural surroundings.
- Bicycles and e-bikes are available.
- Golf on local courses can be booked.
Please feel free to contact the Hospitality Team at email@example.com for any questions and wishes you may have!.
Thank you for your understanding!